DETAIL OF PLOTS OFFERED FOR ALLOTMENT
|Scheme Opens||21st September, 2011|
|Scheme Closes||21st October, 2011|
|Draw of Lots||28th November, 2011|
|Publication of result of draw||2nd December, 2011|
|Submission of documents by those successful in
the draw of lots and those appearing in waiting list
|2nd January, 2012|
|LOI to be dispatched by GMADA||1st February, 2012|
|30% of the price of the plot (minus earnest
money paid with application) to be deposited by
|15th March, 2012|
For more information
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
1. The applicant must be a Resident of Punjab or Chandigarh as defined by Govt. or has been residing in Punjab for the last 5 years and must be at least 18 years old on the last date of submission of the application.
2. Those who own or were allotted at any time by a government agency a
residential plot fully on lease hold or free hold basis in any of the Urban Estates developed by GMADA ,PUDA, Housefed or any other Government Agency or in Cooperative Societies to whom land was allotted by any of the government agencies in SAS Nagar (Mohali) Subdivision or Chandigarh or Panchkula in own / spouse / minor children's name are not eligible to apply.
3. Regular employees of Government of Punjab or its undertakings and Punjab & Haryana High Court are eligible. Adhoc, contractual, temporary or reemployed employees cannot apply under this category.
4. NRIs / PIOs / OCIs from the State of Punjab and Chandigarh (Must check GOI and RBI rules on mode of payment etc).They will be considered under the General Category.
5. The eligibility regarding reservation shall be determined as on the last date for the submission of applications under this scheme.
6. The applicant must not have availed benefit of allotment of plot/ house/ flat under any reserved category in any scheme of any Government agency anywhere in the country.